Linsday Elementary School
Linsday Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Linsday Elementary School's student population of 260 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Linsday Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1928 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bay City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bay City State Street Academy Grades: PK-5 | 101 students
1110 State St
Bay City, MI 48706
(989) 684-6484 0.4 PK-5 101
- Bay City Wenona Center Home Of Wenona Highmiddle School Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
201 Woodside Ln
Bay City, MI 48708
(989) 895-5550 1.4 9-12 93
- Bay City Bay City Academy Farragut Campus Grades: PK-10 | 197 students
301 N Farragut St
Bay City, MI 48708
(989) 414-8254 1.7 PK-10 197
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.