Locust Grove Middle School
- Locust Grove Middle School's student population of 615 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Locust Grove Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#966 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Locust Grove Locust Grove Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 419 students
31208 Constitution Highway
Locust Grove, VA 22508
(540)661-4440 0.0 3-5 419
- Locust Grove Locust Grove Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 483 students
31230 Constitution Highway
Locust Grove, VA 22508
(540)661-4420 0.0 PK-2 483
- Unionville Lightfoot Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 238 students
11360 Zachary Taylor Hwy
Unionville, VA 22567
(540)661-4520 7.5 3-5 238
- Spotsylvania Brock Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 656 students
10207 Brock Rd
Spotsylvania, VA 22553
(540)972-3870 8.8 PK-5 656
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.