Lomond View School
Lomond View School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Lomond View School's student population of 582 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lomond View School is ranked within the top 5% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#30 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Weber School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Layton Leadership Learning Academy Grades: K-6 | 558 students
100 West 2675 North
Layton, UT 84041
(801)593-9552 1.5 K-6 558
- Ogden Majestic School Grades: K-6 | 989 students
425 W 2550 N
Ogden, UT 84414
(801)452-4260 1.5 K-6 989
- Ogden Maria Montessori Academy Grades: K-9 | 637 students
2505 N 200 E
Ogden, UT 84414
(801)827-0150 1.8 K-9 637
- Ogden Farr West School Grades: K-6 | 921 students
2190 W 2700 N
Ogden, UT 84404
(801)452-4360 2.1 K-6 921
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.