Lone Star Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 513 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 57% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 57% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Lone Star Elementary School?
513 students attend Lone Star Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Lone Star Elementary School students are Hispanic, 37% of students are Asian, 6% of students are White, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lone Star Elementary School?
Lone Star Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Lone Star Elementary School offer ?
Lone Star Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Lone Star Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities