Lone Star Elementary School
- Lone Star Elementary School's student population of 432 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lone Star Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2808 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sanger Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Sequoia Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 644 students
1820 S. Armstrong Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 524-7500 1.0 K-6 644
- Fresno Edith B. Storey Elementary School Grades: K-7 | 1,044 student
5250 E. Church Ave.
Fresno, CA 93725
(559) 253-6530 2.2 K-7 1,044
- Fresno Vang Pao Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 822 students
4100 E. Heaton Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702
(559) 457-3380 2.5 K-6 822
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.