Los Robles Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 215 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Los Robles Academy?
215 students attend Los Robles Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
87% of Los Robles Academy students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Asian, 3% of students are White, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Los Robles Academy?
Los Robles Academy has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Los Robles Academy offer ?
Los Robles Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Los Robles Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities