Lyle S. Briggs Fundamental
Lyle S. Briggs Fundamental places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lyle S. Briggs Fundamental's student population of 838 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||838 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lyle S. Briggs Fundamental's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3046 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chino Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Newman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 632 students
4150 Walnut Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
(909)627-9758 0.8 K-6 632
- Chino Ramona Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 552 students
4575 Walnut Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
(909)627-9144 1.1 7-8 552
- Montclair Ramona Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 774 students
4225 Howard St.
Montclair, CA 91763
(909)627-3411 1.2 K-6 774
- Pomona Alcott Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 889 students
1600 S. Towne Ave.
Pomona, CA 91766
(909)397-4552 1.3 K-6 889
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.