Magnolia Science Academy 4
- Magnolia Science Academy 4's student population of 184 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magnolia Science Academy 4 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Daniel Webster Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 454 students
11330 W. Graham Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)235-4600 0.0 6-8 454
- Los Angeles New West Charter Grades: 6-12 | 823 students
1905 Armacost Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310)943-5444 0.5 6-12 823
- Los Angeles Clover Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 604 students
11020 Clover Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310)479-7739 0.6 K-5 604
- Los Angeles Mar Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 590 students
3330 Granville Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)391-1175 0.9 K-5 590
Santa, Christmas trees, and even candy canes may not be appropriate for your child's classroom holiday party. Use this guide to ensure that classroom decor is appropriate for this winter's classroom celebration.
We analyze a recent trend in this country to bring technical training to the high school level, in order to prepare students for jobs after graduation.
We have followed the Atlanta cheating scandal story, and now, administrative consequences have been handed out to the teachers implicated, and a jury is considering criminal charges against some of the teachers as well.