Richland Avenue Elementary School
- Richland Avenue Elementary School's student population of 264 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||264 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Richland Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5128 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Daniel Webster Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 431 students
11330 W. Graham Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)235-4600 0.3 6-8 431
- Los Angeles Magnolia Science Academy 4 Grades: 6-12 | 192 students
11330 W. Graham Pl. B-9
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)473-2464 0.3 6-12 192
- Los Angeles New West Charter Grades: 6-12 | 825 students
1905 Armacost Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310)943-5444 0.4 6-12 825
- Los Angeles Clover Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 596 students
11020 Clover Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310)479-7739 0.8 K-5 596
- Los Angeles Mar Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 573 students
3330 Granville Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)391-1175 0.9 K-5 573
This is a terrific school, with so much potential. Music, and a rotating curriculum of dance, theatre and fine art is given year round twice a week! A huge garden where children are growing veggies, and a lot of space. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. Great library, playgrounds. A+
- Posted by Parent - kakis
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.