Mallinckrodt A.b.i. Elementary School
Mallinckrodt A.b.i. Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Mallinckrodt A.b.i. Elementary School's student population of 294 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mallinckrodt A.b.i. Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#9 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Louis City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Community Access Job Training High School Grades: 8-12 | 143 students
4915 Donovan Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63109
(314)481-4095 0.8 8-12 143
- Saint Louis Gateway Science Acad-south Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 364 students
6651 Gravois Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314)669-9000 0.8 K-5 364
- Saint Louis Premier Charter School Grades: K-8 | 925 students
5279 Fyler Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314)645-9600 0.8 K-8 925
- Saint Louis Gateway Science Acad/st Louis Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 438 students
6576 Smiley Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314)932-7513 0.9 K-5 438
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.