Mamaroneck Avenue School
- Mamaroneck Avenue School's student population of 710 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||710 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mamaroneck Avenue School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2410 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MAMARONECK UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mamaroneck Daniel Warren Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 350 students
1310 Harrison Ave
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
(914)777-5200 0.9 K-2 350
- Harrison Parsons Memorial School Grades: K-6 | 475 students
200 Halstead Ave
Harrison, NY 10528
(914)630-3222 1.1 K-6 475
- Larchmont Central School Grades: K-5 | 489 students
1100 Palmer Ave
Larchmont, NY 10538
(914)220-3400 1.4 K-5 489
- Harrison Harrison High School Grades: 9-12 | 1087 students
255 Union Ave
Harrison, NY 10528
(914)630-3094 1.6 9-12 1087
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.