- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Math Proficiency: 15-19%
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Manzanita Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
- Our Vision
- Manzanita Charter Middle School prepares students academically and socially to be wellrounded individuals who contribute positively to themselves, their families, the community, and our world.
- Our Mission
- Manzanita Charter Middle School places a strong emphasis on an academic curriculum, taught within a secure and safe community in which all students belong and feel that they are part of a family.
- Our Location
- We are located in Contra Costa County in Richmond, California. We are the only charter middle school in the West Contra Costa Unified School District (WCCUSD) in continuous, successful operation since 2000. Most of our students are from within the district. We are able to accept out-of-district students. Please inquire if you are interested.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Manzanita Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Manzanita Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Manzanita Middle School?
What grades does Manzanita Middle School offer ?
What school district is Manzanita Middle School part of?
Review Manzanita Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities