Maple River West Elementary School
- Maple River West Elementary School's student population of 228 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maple River West Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#54 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maple River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Maple River West Elementary School is Maple River Senior High School (7.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Lk Crystal-wellcome Memorial Secondary School (10.6 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Lk Crystal Wellcome Memorial Elementary School (10.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Crystal Lk Crystal Wellcome Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 442 students
502 E Watonwan St
Lake Crystal, MN 56055
(507)726-2320 10.1 PK-5 442
- Mankato Rosa Parks Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 527 students
1001 Heron Dr
Mankato, MN 56001
(507)387-7672 10.3 K-5 527
- Lake Crystal Lk Crystal-wellcome Memorial Secondary School Grades: 6-12 | 438 students
607 Knights Ln
Lake Crystal, MN 56055
(507)726-2110 10.6 6-12 438
- Mankato Bridges Community Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 187 students
320 Garfield Ave
Mankato, MN 56003
(507)387-2800 10.8 K-5 187
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.