Maricopa Institute Of Technology
Maricopa Institute Of Technology places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Maricopa Institute Of Technology's student population of 24 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- Maricopa Institute Of Technology is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#510 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Riverside Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tolleson Maricopa Institute Of Technology Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
3900 S 55th Avenue
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(602) 552-1427 0.0 9-12 93
- Phoenix Kings Ridge School Grades: 5-8 | 380 students
3650 S. 64th Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602) 477-8960 1.2 5-8 380
- Laveen Riverbend Prep Grades: K-8 | 340 students
5625 S. 51st Ave
Laveen, AZ 85339
(602) 285-3003 1.3 K-8 340
- Phoenix Riverside Traditional School Grades: PK-4 | 467 students
1414 S 51st Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85043
(602) 272-1339 1.6 PK-4 467
- Phoenix Western Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 620 students
6250 W. Durango
Phoenix, AZ 85043
(623) 707-2100 1.6 PK-5 620
One of the most advanced school I have ever attended. If you want to be a medical doctor, this is the school to attend. MIT has robotics and coding that are awesome. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - J. Starks
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.