Maricopa Institute Of Technology
- Maricopa Institute Of Technology's student population of 20 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- Maricopa Institute Of Technology's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Riverside Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tolleson Maricopa Institute Of Technology Grades: 9-12 | 25 students
3900 S 55th Avenue
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(602)552-1427 0.0 9-12 25
- Phoenix Kings Ridge School Grades: 5-8 | 407 students
3650 S. 64th Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85042
(602)477-8960 1.2 5-8 407
- Laveen Riverbend Prep Grades: K-8 | 343 students
5625 S. 51st Ave
Laveen, AZ 85339
(602)285-3003 1.3 K-8 343
- Phoenix Riverside Traditional School Grades: PK-4 | 520 students
1414 S 51st Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85043
(602)272-1339 1.6 PK-4 520
- Phoenix Western Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 634 students
6250 W. Durango
Phoenix, AZ 85043
(623)707-2100 1.6 PK-5 634
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.