Marsh Valley High School
- Marsh Valley High School's student population of 366 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marsh Valley High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marsh Valley Joint School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arimo Marsh Valley Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 200 students
12805 South Old Hwy 91
Arimo, ID 83214
(208)254-3260 0.2 7-8 200
- Mccammon Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
714 Center St
Mccammon, ID 83250
(208)254-3223 4.8 PK-6 280
- Lava Hot Springs Lava Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
249 W Fife
Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246
(208)776-5281 8.8 PK-6 64
- Downey Downey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
88 S 4th E
Downey, ID 83234
(208)897-5220 11.3 PK-6 104
- Inkom Inkom Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 262 students
521 Holstein Street
Inkom, ID 83245
(208)775-3361 15.4 PK-6 262
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.