Marsh Valley High School
Top Placements (Idaho)
Marsh Valley High School is Listed among the top public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Marsh Valley High School's student population of 366 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marsh Valley High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 schools in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Marsh Valley High School is Marsh Valley Joint School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Marsh Valley Joint School District's student population of 1,276 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 75-79% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $7,792 in this district is less than the state average of $9,031. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,341 is less than the state average of $9,000. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Marsh Valley Joint School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,276||520|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||90-94%|
|District Total Revenue||$10 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,792||$9,031|
|District Spending / Student||$7,341||$9,000|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arimo Marsh Valley Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 200 students
12805 South Old Hwy 91
Arimo, ID 83214
(208)254-3260 0.2 7-8 200
- Mccammon Mountain View Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
714 Center St
Mccammon, ID 83250
(208)254-3223 4.8 PK-6 280
- Lava Hot Springs Lava Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
249 W Fife
Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246
(208)776-5281 8.8 PK-6 64
- Downey Downey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
88 S 4th E
Downey, ID 83234
(208)897-5220 11.3 PK-6 104
- Inkom Inkom Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 262 students
521 Holstein Street
Inkom, ID 83245
(208)775-3361 15.4 PK-6 262