Marthasville Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 205 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Marthasville Elementary School?
205 students attend Marthasville Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Marthasville Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marthasville Elementary School?
Marthasville Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Marthasville Elementary School offer ?
Marthasville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Marthasville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities