Martin County West Senior High School
- Martin County West Senior High School's student population of 251 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Martin County West Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#586 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Martin County West School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sherburn Sherburn Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 137 students
105 E 5th St
Sherburn, MN 56171
(507)764-4461 0.4 PK-2 137
- Sherburn Welcome Elementary School Grades: PK-K
308 4th St
Sherburn, MN 56171
(507)764-2330 5.6 PK-K n/a
- Trimont Trimont Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 245 students
77 W Beech St
Trimont, MN 56176
(507)639-2071 7.5 3-6 245
- Jackson Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
820 Park St
Jackson, MN 56143
(507)847-5963 13.4 PK-5 405
- Fairmont Southern Plains Education Coop. Grades: PK-K | 12 students
714 Victoria Street
Fairmont, MN 56031
(507)238-1472 13.4 PK-K 12
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.