Martin Elementary - 03
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SD
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SD state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Martin Elementary - 03?
255 students attend Martin Elementary - 03.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
54% of Martin Elementary - 03 students are American Indian, 23% of students are Two or more races, 17% of students are White, and 6% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Martin Elementary - 03?
Martin Elementary - 03 has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Martin Elementary - 03 offer ?
Martin Elementary - 03 offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Martin Elementary - 03. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities