Mcintosh Elementary School
- Mcintosh Elementary School's student population of 361 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mcintosh Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3362 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockford SD 205 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Wilson Aspire Grades: 7-10 | 28 students
520 N Pierpont Ave
Rockford, IL 61101
(815)966-3770 0.0 7-10 28
- Rockford Lewis Lemon Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 395 students
1993 Mulberry St
Rockford, IL 61101
(815)967-8000 0.9 K-5 395
- Rockford Ellis Arts Academy Grades: K-5 | 479 students
222 S Central Ave
Rockford, IL 61102
(815)966-3909 1.1 K-5 479
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.