Mckinley Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 576 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 57% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 57% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Mckinley Elementary School?
576 students attend Mckinley Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
71% of Mckinley Elementary School students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, 7% of students are Asian, 3% of students are White, 3% of students are Hawaiian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mckinley Elementary School?
Mckinley Elementary School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Mckinley Elementary School offer ?
Mckinley Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Mckinley Elementary School part of?
Mckinley Elementary School is part of Long Beach Unified School District.
Review Mckinley Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities