- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 711 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frank J. Zamboni ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Frank J. Zamboni's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Frank J. Zamboni?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frank J. Zamboni?
What grades does Frank J. Zamboni offer ?
What school district is Frank J. Zamboni part of?
Review Frank J. Zamboni. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities