Frank J. Zamboni
Frank J. Zamboni places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Frank J. Zamboni's student population of 915 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||915 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frank J. Zamboni's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6095 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paramount Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Clinton William Jefferson Grades: K-8 | 923 students
6500 Compton Blvd.
Compton, CA 90221
(562)630-7912 0.4 K-8 923
- Compton Dominguez High School Grades: 9-12 | 1827 students
15301 S. San Jose Ave.
Compton, CA 90221
(562)630-0142 0.4 9-12 1827
- Paramount Leona Jackson Grades: 4-8 | 842 students
7220 Jackson St.
Paramount, CA 90723
(562)602-8020 0.5 4-8 842
- Long Beach Hamilton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 910 students
1060 E. 70th St.
Long Beach, CA 90805
(562)602-0302 0.6 6-8 910
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.