Mcs Prep School - Northwest
- Mcs Prep School - Northwest's student population of 244 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mcs Prep School - Northwest's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#481 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Memphis Rise Academy Grades: 4-8 | 342 students
1230 Covington Pk
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)303-9590 0.6 4-8 342
- Memphis Berclair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
810 North Perkins Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)416-8800 0.7 PK-5 672
- Memphis White Station Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 675 students
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)416-8900 1.3 PK-5 675
- Memphis Wells Station Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 758 students
1610 Wells Station
Memphis, TN 38108
(901)416-2172 1.6 PK-5 758
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.