- Meairs Elementary School's student population of 633 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meairs Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westminster School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 600 students
8902 Hewitt Pl.
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714)894-7201 0.6 K-6 600
- Westminster Warner Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1102 students
14171 Newland St.
Westminster, CA 92683
(714)894-7281 0.7 6-8 1102
- Garden Grove Ernest O. Lawrence Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 598 students
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6255 1.0 K-6 598
- Garden Grove Alamitos Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 806 students
12381 Dale St.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6101 1.1 7-8 806
I was there from K-5 and I had the best Kindergarten Teacher everMs. Roberts. I loved that school and missed it when I had to move to Texas. The one thing I loved in Texas was that I was 2 grades ahead of them.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - admin
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.