Meairs Elementary School
- Meairs Elementary School's student population of 604 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||604 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meairs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3891 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westminster School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 548 students
8902 Hewitt Pl.
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714)894-7201 0.6 K-6 548
- Westminster Warner Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1143 students
14171 Newland St.
Westminster, CA 92683
(714)894-7281 0.7 6-8 1143
- Garden Grove Ernest O. Lawrence Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 571 students
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6255 1.0 K-6 571
- Garden Grove Alamitos Intermediate Grades: 7-8 | 765 students
12381 Dale St.
Garden Grove, CA 92841
(714)663-6101 1.1 7-8 765
I was there from K-5 and I had the best Kindergarten Teacher everMs. Roberts. I loved that school and missed it when I had to move to Texas. The one thing I loved in Texas was that I was 2 grades ahead of them.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - admin
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.