Menifee County High School
- Menifee County High School's student population of 320 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Menifee County High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#906 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Menifee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frenchburg Menifee Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 466 students
57 Indian Creek Road
Frenchburg, KY 40322
(606) 768-8351 0.0 PK-8 466
- Denniston Botts Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 203 students
U.s. 460 Box 39
Denniston, KY 40316
(606) 768-8052 6.4 PK-5 203
- Hope Hope Hill Children's Home Grades: 5-12 | 17 students
700 Hope Rd
Hope, KY 40334
(859) 498-5230 9.3 5-12 17
- Ezel Ezel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 127 students
31 Walnut Street, Rt 460
Ezel, KY 41425
(606) 725-8202 11.5 K-5 127
- Stanton Bowen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 255 students
5099 Campton Rd
Stanton, KY 40380
(606) 663-3313 11.8 PK-5 255
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.