Top Lowell Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Lowell, Michigan, serving 883 students.
- Lowell, MI public schools have a diversity score of 0.15, which is lower than the Michigan average of 0.28.
- Minority enrollment is 7% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Top Lowell, MI Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lowell Lowell Middle School750 Foreman St
Lowell, MI 49331
Grades: 6-8 | 883 students
We explore a new concept in on Massachusetts high school, where students choose their curriculum, homework assignments and classroom structure.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.