Top Michigan Special Education Public Charter Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top special education public charter schools in Michigan, serving 683 students.
- Minority enrollment is 79% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Michigan state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Top Michigan Special Education Public Charter Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Detroit Joy Preparatory Academy 1129 Oakman Blvd
Detroit, MI 48238
Grades: PK-2 | 143 students
- Center Line Rising Stars Academy 23855 Lawrence
Center Line, MI 48015
Grades: 11-12 | 38 students
- Muskegon Three Oaks Public School Academy 1212 Kingsley St
Muskegon, MI 49442
Grades: PK-5 | 407 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.