Midas Creek School
Midas Creek School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Midas Creek School's student population of 848 students has declined by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||848 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Midas Creek School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#113 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jordan School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Jordan Daybreak School Grades: K-6 | 1008 students
4544 W Harvest Moon Dr
South Jordan, UT 84009
(801)302-0553 0.3 K-6 1008
- South Jordan Paradigm High School Grades: 7-12 | 555 students
11577 S 3600 W
South Jordan, UT 84095
(801)676-1018 1.2 7-12 555
- Herriman Copper Mountain Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 1389 students
12106 Anthem Park Blvd
Herriman, UT 84096
(801)412-1200 1.4 7-9 1389
- South Jordan Eastlake School Grades: K-6 | 1231 students
4389 W Isla Daybreak Road
South Jordan, UT 84009
(801)446-0778 1.4 K-6 1231
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.