Midvale Elementary School
- Midvale Elementary School's student population of 460 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 51% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Midvale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Madison Metropolitan School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Hamilton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 826 students
4801 Waukesha St
Madison, WI 53705
(608)204-4620 0.8 6-8 826
- Madison Thoreau Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 430 students
3870 Nakoma Rd
Madison, WI 53711
(608)204-6940 0.8 PK-5 430
- Madison Cherokee Heights Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 475 students
4301 Cherokee Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608)204-1240 1.0 6-8 475
- Madison West High School Grades: 9-12 | 2169 students
30 Ash St
Madison, WI 53726
(608)204-4100 1.5 9-12 2169
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.