Millstone Township Primary School
- Millstone Township Primary School's student population of 311 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millstone Township Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millstone Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millstone Township Millstone Township Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 382 students
308 Millstone Road
Millstone Township, NJ 08510
(732)786-0950 0.1 3-5 382
- Millstone Township Millstone Township Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 506 students
5 Dawson Court
Millstone Township, NJ 08535
(732)786-0950 0.3 6-8 506
- Roosevelt Roosevelt Public School Grades: PK-6 | 81 students
School Lane, 2a School Lane
Roosevelt, NJ 08555
(609)448-2798 2.9 PK-6 81
- Jackson Carl W. Goetz Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1195 students
835 Patterson Road
Jackson, NJ 08527
(732)833-4610 3.6 6-8 1195
- Jackson Elms Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 704 students
780 Patterson Road
Jackson, NJ 08527
(732)833-4680 3.8 PK-5 704
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.