Minerva High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 486 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 20% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
- Minerva High School is a public high school in Minerva, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Minerva Local Schools district.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Minerva High School's ranking?
Minerva High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while 70-74% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Minerva High School?
The graduation rate of Minerva High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 82%.
How many students attend Minerva High School?
486 students attend Minerva High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Minerva High School students are White, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Minerva High School?
Minerva High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Minerva High School offer ?
Minerva High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Minerva High School part of?
Minerva High School is part of Minerva Local School District.
Review Minerva High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities