EDGERTON PUBLIC School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by EDGERTON PUBLIC School District serving 199 students in Edgerton, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 34% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
EDGERTON PUBLIC School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Edgerton Edgerton Elementary School423 1st Ave W
Edgerton, MN 56128
Grades: PK-5 | 199 students
|School District Name||EDGERTON PUBLIC School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||199 students|
|# of Teachers||13 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||104 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||95 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||48 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||8 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||132 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||28|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- EDGERTON PUBLIC School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,697 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,122 is less than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,697||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$10,122||$11,598|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.