SEJONG ACADEMY OF MINNESOTA School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by SEJONG ACADEMY OF MINNESOTA School District serving 121 students in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
SEJONG ACADEMY OF MINNESOTA School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saint Paul Sejong Academy Of Minnesota 1330 Blair Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
|School District Name||SEJONG ACADEMY OF MINNESOTA School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||121 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||60 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||61 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||106 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||4 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||14|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- SEJONG ACADEMY OF MINNESOTA School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.