64448 Missouri Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in 64448, Missouri, serving 323 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 64448 have an average math proficiency score of 57% (versus the Missouri public high school average of 41%), and reading proficiency score of 47% (versus the 55% statewide average). High schools in 64448, Missouri have an average ranking in the top 50% of Missouri public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 64448 have a Graduation Rate of 90%, which is equal to the Missouri average of 90%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Mid-buchanan Senior High School, with ≥90% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Missouri or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Missouri public high school average of 26% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Missouri public high school average of 14:1.
64448, MO Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mid-buchanan Senior High School3221 Se State Rte H
Faucett, MO 64448
Grades: 7-12 | 323 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.