Monarch Learning Center
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 86 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 11-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Monarch Learning Center?
86 students attend Monarch Learning Center.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Monarch Learning Center students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Black, and 3% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Monarch Learning Center?
Monarch Learning Center has a student ration of 17:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Monarch Learning Center offer ?
Monarch Learning Center offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Monarch Learning Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities