Redding Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 1-8
- Enrollment: 9 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 22%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Redding Community Day?
9 students attend Redding Community Day.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
78% of Redding Community Day students are White, and 22% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Redding Community Day?
Redding Community Day has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Redding Community Day offer ?
Redding Community Day offers enrollment in grades 1-8
Review Redding Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities