- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 20% in IL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Monee Education Center ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Monee Education Center's ranking?
What schools are Monee Education Center often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Monee Education Center?
How many students attend Monee Education Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Monee Education Center offer ?
What school district is Monee Education Center part of?
View the Monee Education Center yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Monee Education Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities