Top Montana Magnet Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top magnet public school in Montana, serving 4 students.
- Learn more about how magnet schools work. Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Top Montana Magnet Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Chinook Bear Paw School 29815 Clear Creek Rd
Chinook, MT 59523
Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.