Top Montana Special Education Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top special education public elementary school in Montana, serving 20 students.
- Montana special education public elementary school have a diversity score of 0.40, which is more than the Montana public elementary school average of 0.38.
- The most diverse special education elementary school in Montana is Mt School For Deaf & Blnd Elementary School, with 0.40 diversity score. Read more about public elementary school diversity statistics in Montana or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority American Indian) , which is more than the Montana public elementary school average of 22% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the Montana public elementary school average of 14:1.
Top Montana Special Education Public Elementary Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Great Falls Mt School For Deaf & Blnd Elementary School 3911 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59405
Grades: PK-8 | 20 students
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.