Top Montana Special Education Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top special education public high school in Montana, serving 13 students.
- Montana special education public high school have a diversity score of 0.61, which is more than the Montana public high school average of 0.35.
- The most diverse special education high school in Montana is Mt School For Deaf & Blnd High School, with 0.61 diversity score. Read more about public high school diversity statistics in Montana or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority American Indian) , which is more than the Montana public high school average of 20% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the Montana public high school average of 13:1.
Top Montana Special Education Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Great Falls Mt School For Deaf & Blnd High School 3911 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59405
Grades: 9-12 | 13 students
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.