Montevideo Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 209 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Montevideo Elementary School's ranking?
Montevideo Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Montevideo Elementary School?
209 students attend Montevideo Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Montevideo Elementary School students are White, 29% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Asian, and 9% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Montevideo Elementary School?
Montevideo Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Montevideo Elementary School offer ?
Montevideo Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Montevideo Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities