- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NY
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NY Dept. of Education
Mott Hall Iv ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mott Hall Iv's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Mott Hall Iv?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mott Hall Iv?
What grades does Mott Hall Iv offer ?
What school district is Mott Hall Iv part of?
Review Mott Hall Iv. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities