Moulton Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 481 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 91%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 36% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 33% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
36% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 69% IA state average), while 33% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Moulton Elementary School?
481 students attend Moulton Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of Moulton Elementary School students are Black, 33% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are White, 8% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Moulton Elementary School?
Moulton Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Moulton Elementary School offer ?
Moulton Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Moulton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities