Mountain Green School
- Mountain Green School's student population of 639 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain Green School's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 has increased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#43 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Morgan School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ogden Highmark Charter School Grades: K-9 | 685 students
2467 East South Weber Drive
Ogden, UT 84405
(801)476-4627 6.8 K-9 685
- Ogden Uintah School Grades: K-6 | 713 students
6115 S 2250 E
Ogden, UT 84403
(801)452-4980 6.9 K-6 713
- Layton Mountain View School Grades: PK-6 | 869 students
2025 E 3100 N
Layton, UT 84040
(801)402-3700 7.6 PK-6 869
- Layton Adams School Grades: PK-6 | 642 students
2200 E 2500 N
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-3100 7.7 PK-6 642
- Layton East Layton School Grades: PK-6 | 647 students
2470 E Cherry Lane
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-3250 7.9 PK-6 647
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.