Mt. Turnbull Academy
- Mt. Turnbull Academy's student population of 31 students has grown by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mt. Turnbull Academy's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Thomas Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bylas Mt. Turnbull Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 77 students
10 Education Lane
Bylas, AZ 85530
(928)485-9423 0.1 PK-3 77
- Fort Thomas Fort Thomas Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 277 students
15560 West Elementary School R
Fort Thomas, AZ 85536
(928)485-2433 11.7 K-6 277
- Fort Thomas Fort Thomas High School Grades: 7-12 | 220 students
Fort Thomas, AZ 85536
(928)485-9423 11.7 7-12 220
- Thatcher Gift - Ft. Thomas High School Grades: 9-12
Thatcher, AZ 85552
(928)348-3393 11.7 9-12 n/a
- Pima Discovery Plus Academy Grades: K-5 | 105 students
852 West 250 North
Pima, AZ 85543
(928)485-2498 23.0 K-5 105
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.