Mullanphy Botanical Gardens
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 400 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Mullanphy Botanical Gardens?
400 students attend Mullanphy Botanical Gardens.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Mullanphy Botanical Gardens students are Black, 9% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are White, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mullanphy Botanical Gardens?
Mullanphy Botanical Gardens has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Mullanphy Botanical Gardens offer ?
Mullanphy Botanical Gardens offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Mullanphy Botanical Gardens. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities