Roosevelt High School
- The student population of 625 students has declined by 28% over five years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 21% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.44 is more than the state average of 0.22. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- St. Louis City School District's student population of 28,259 students has grown by 14% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 57% has decreased from 84% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,167 is higher than the state average of $10,127. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,078 is higher than the state average of $9,807. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||St. Louis City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||28,259||576|
|District Total Revenue||$383 MM||$6 MM|
|District Spending||$407 MM||$6 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,167||$10,127|
|District Spending / Student||$15,078||$9,807|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisSouth City Preparatory AcademyGrades: 5-8 | 188 students
2900 South Grand Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63118
Saint LouisFanning Middle Community Ed.Grades: 6-8 | 375 students
3417 Grace Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63116
Saint LouisKipp Inspire AcademyGrades: 5-8 | 336 students
2647 Ohio Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63118
Saint LouisShenandoah Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 222 students
3412 Shenandoah Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104
Saint LouisMo School For The Blind - Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 11 students
3815 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
The academic programs at Roosenelt are coming along. The availabilty of the at the school seems fair, art is coming along, and extracurricular activities are good. The level of parent involment is high because of such harsh treatment at the school. The fact that kids are being deprived of their education by being locked out of their classrooms, and being sent to ISS is unacceptable. And the facilities need a little more work done to them.
- Posted by Teacher - craze