Nancy Smith Elementary School
- Nancy Smith Elementary School's student population of 292 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2006)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nancy Smith Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#718 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albany Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Albany Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 226 students
501 E S First St
Albany, TX 76430
(325)762-3974 0.6 7-12 226
- Moran Moran School Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
900 Main Ave
Moran, TX 76464
(325)945-3101 14.6 PK-12 119
- Lueders Lueders-avoca El/j High School Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
334 Vandeventer St
Lueders, TX 79533
(325)228-4211 19.9 PK-8 69
- Breckenridge South Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 355 students
1001 W Elliott St
Breckenridge, TX 76424
(254)212-4691 22.1 4-6 355
- Breckenridge Breckenridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 407 students
500 W Lindsey St
Breckenridge, TX 76424
(254)212-4730 22.5 9-12 407
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.