Top Cuming County Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 top public high schools in Cuming County, Nebraska, serving 550 students.
- Cuming County, NE public schools have a diversity score of 0.36, which is higher than the Nebraska average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 26% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Top Cuming County Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bancroft Bancroft-rosalie Jr/sr High School708 Main St
Bancroft, NE 68004
Grades: 7-12 | 106 students
- West Point West Point-beemer High School1200 E Washington
West Point, NE 68788
Grades: 9-12 | 244 students
- Wisner Wisner-pilger High School801 18th St
Wisner, NE 68791
Grades: 7-12 | 200 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.