Top Fairbury Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public high school in Fairbury, Nebraska, serving 381 students.
- Fairbury, NE public schools have a diversity score of 0.21, which is higher than the Nebraska average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 10% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Fairbury, NE Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fairbury Fairbury Junior Senior High School1501 9th St
Fairbury, NE 68352
Grades: 7-12 | 381 students
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.