Nettie Davis Elementary School
- Nettie Davis Elementary School's student population of 144 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nettie Davis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Iroquois County CUSD 9 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watseka Watseka Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 348 students
138 S Belmont Ave
Watseka, IL 60970
(815)432-2486 0.7 9-12 348
- Watseka Wanda Kendall Elementary School Grades: 2-4 | 236 students
535 E Porter Ave
Watseka, IL 60970
(815)432-4581 0.8 2-4 236
- Crescent City Crescent City Grade School Grades: K-8 | 67 students
Po Box 190
Crescent City, IL 60928
(815)683-2141 6.5 K-8 67
- Sheldon Milford Grade School East Campus Grades: PK
150 S Randolph St
Sheldon, IL 60966
(815)889-5176 8.5 PK n/a
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.