New Haven Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 272 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend New Haven Elementary School?
272 students attend New Haven Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
91% of New Haven Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of New Haven Elementary School?
New Haven Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does New Haven Elementary School offer ?
New Haven Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review New Haven Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities